As a pivotal member of the management team, the HSEQ Manager shall lead the implementation of strategic HSEQ performance plans and objectives across the business, promote and develop a zero-accident philosophy and culture through continual improvement of all HSEQ requirements, ensuring compliance with legislation and company policies.
- Provide HSEQ guidance across all areas of the business, ensuring industry best practice is implemented
- Report all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality concerns to the CEO
- Lead participation in HSEQ workshops to promote a positive and proactive HSEQ culture
- Ensure that HSEQ policies and procedures are implemented, understood, and adhered to at the work location, so far as reasonably practicable to ensure a safe working environment
- Lead, or assist with the investigation and management of incidents (including major incidents), providing advice on root causation, best preventative measures and sharing lessons learned
- Support the attainment and ongoing accreditations for ISO 9001, 45001 etc.
- Facilitate statistical analysis and trending to identify any HSEQ areas of concern
- Responsible for ensuring the content of the company’s Business Management System (BMS) is maintained
- Ensure suitable and sufficient Risk Assessments are undertaken
- Ensure that the relevant control measures are implemented
- Manage HSEQ communications across the business
- Promote a proactive commitment to Film-Ocean’s HSEQ initiatives
- Implement and execute HSEQ training activities as required
- Lead company environmental management activities
- Compliance of safety and environmental legislation throughout the company
- Evaluate opportunities to minimise damage to the environment and re-use of materials from previous projects, or activities
- Establish where waste can be avoided, or minimised across the business. Arrange sufficient facilities for waste storage, segregation, and re-cycling initiatives and ensure they are detailed for any materials used
- Provide support on the purchase environmentally preferable products and services where needed
- Undertake any other duties as the Company may reasonably require.
- 5 years+ experience covering all areas of HSEQ working within the offshore energy industry
- NEBOSH general certificate, or equivalent
- Recognised lead auditors qualification (either ISO 9001, 45001 or 14001)
- Recognised lead investigators qualification (Kelvin TOPSET, Taproot, Apollo, etc)
- General awareness of environmental training.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Film-Ocean assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Film-Ocean reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.
Interested in this position? Send us your CV