ROV Pilot Technician
Primarily an offshore position supporting worldwide projects with occasional requirements to work in our Ellon base. Key duties and responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Perform ROV operations as instructed and in accordance with approved procedures and Film-Ocean QHSE Policy and Objectives.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- Apply Film-Ocean and any Client’s Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policies
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, lead by example and exceeded Film-Ocean’s commitment to HSEQ initiatives.
- Must hold relevant certification for the position either MTCS or IMCA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the role
- Preferred experience on either Seaeye, Sub-Atlantic or SMD ROV systems
- Candidates must be willing to travel on occasion to all regional work sites within Europe, West Africa and Middle East etc.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Film-Ocean assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Film-Ocean reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.
Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.
Interested in this position? Send us your CV