ROV Sub Engineer
Primarily an offshore position supporting worldwide projects with occasional requirements to work in our Ellon base. Key duties and responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Deputise for the ROV Supervisor as and when directed by Film-Ocean constraints, e.g Shift Supervisor in the event of 24-hour operations
- Conduct planned maintenance in accordance with company guidelines
- Stocktaking and inventory control of system spares and consumables
- Completion of system and project paperwork (e.g inventory, weekly ROV/safety reports, dive logs, video logs etc) under the direction of the Supervisor.
- Ensure that all ROV operations under their control are completed in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with Film-Ocean's QHSE Policies and Procedures
- Attendance (when nominated) at chairing tool box talks and weekly safety meetings
- Demonstrate personal commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- Apply Film-Ocean and any Client's Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policies
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, lead by example and exceeded Film-Ocean's commitment to HSEQ initiatives.
- Must hold relevant certification for the position either MTCS or IMCA
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a Sub Engineer role
- Preferred experience on either Seaeye, Sub-Atlantic or SMD ROV systems
- Candidates must be willing to travel on occasion to all regional work sites within Europe, West Africa and the Middle East.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Film-Ocean assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Film-Ocean reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.
Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.
Interested in this position? Send us your CV