Primarily an offshore position supporting worldwide projects with occasional requirements to work in our Ellon base. Key duties and responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the offshore operation, maintenance and repair of the ROV and ancillary equipment
- Liaison with offshore client representatives
- Creation and transmission of daily and weekly reports including daily logs, personnel/system timesheets, weekly safety/ROV reports
- Responsible for stocktaking and inventory control of the system, spares and consumables
- Offshore project documentation including record keeping
- Ensuring that the preventative maintenance service (PMS) manual and technical logs are kept up to date.
- Manage all ROV personnel, ensuring continuity of services in accordance with the company's QHSE policy and objectives, conducting Task Risk Assessments (TRA) and arranging crew tool box talks and safety meetings
- Reporting accidents, incidents and near misses to the QHSE and Operations Managers
- Demonstrate personal commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- Apply Film-Ocean and any Client's Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policies
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, lead by example and exceeded Film-Ocean's commitment to HSEQ initiatives.
- Must hold relevant certification for the position either MTCS or IMCA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience within the role
- Preferred experience on either Seaeye, Sub-Atlantic or SMD ROV systems
- Candidates must be willing to travel on occasion to all regional work sites within Europe, West Africa and the Middle East.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Film-Ocean assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Film-Ocean reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.
Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.
Interested in this position? Send us your CV